Outpatient Drug Rehab in Westminster, Colorado: Changing Your Life Through Recovery
When you struggle with a drug addiction, it can often feel a lot like you're drowning. You want to stop using drugs, and you have the best of intentions to stop, but the addiction keeps calling you back. You feel stuck, you feel all alone, and you don't feel as though you have the power to change your circumstances.
Drug addiction has a way of taking over your mind, and it can effectively cause you to return back to using despite your best efforts to stop. Each year, so many people fail to get the help they need, either because they don't think they can afford it, or they're not sure about the options that are available to them.
Here at AspenRidge Recovery, we want you to know what's available to you for addiction treatment, and it could be that you would be someone who would greatly benefit from outpatient drug rehab. We'd like to help you make the right decision for yourself and for your future so that you can get the help you need to stop using. We'll start by answering many of the questions you have, such as:
- How serious is the need for outpatient substance abuse treatment in Westminster?
- Is outpatient addiction treatment right for me?
- Is intensive outpatient therapy necessary to quit using drugs?
- How can I find drug counseling near me that's affordable?
- How can I locate an outpatient drug rehab near me?
Do the Statistics Indicate a Need for Outpatient Drug Rehab in Westminster, CO?
According to population estimates, Westminster, Colorado is home to almost 120,000 people. Of those people:
- Close to 9,000 of them struggle with an addiction to some type of illegal drug
- About 1,300 people admit that they're addicted to both alcohol and at least one other type of drug
- About 1,200 people admit that they're addicted to heroin, and this number is quickly increasing
- About 1,000 people say that they're addicted to either cocaine or crack cocaine
- More than 1,000 people admit to being addicted to prescription drugs, and there are probably many more who don't realize they're addicted
These statistics are staggering, and they certainly indicate that there is a real need for outpatient drug rehab in Westminster, Colorado. Outpatient rehab centers are designed to meet your unique needs and help you find the professional support you need so that you don't have to count yourself among these dangerous statistics any longer.
Do You Qualify for Admission into Outpatient Treatment Programs in Westminster, Colorado?
It's actually quite common to hold to the belief that you're someone who probably doesn't need to go to outpatient substance abuse treatment. Many people feel as though they're in complete control of their addictions, or they deny that their drug use is a problem.
You qualify to participate in the programs in Westminster's outpatient drug rehab centers if you:
- Have tried to stop using drugs before, but weren't able to
- Have been wondering if outpatient drug rehab is the solution you've been looking for to stop using
- Have had people tell you that you need to get professional help for your addiction
- Seem to have developed a tolerance for the drugs you're currently using
- Have thought about adding alcohol to your drug use
- Think that there are outside factors (such as stress or marital strife) that have contributed to your drug use
Do You Need to go to an IOP Program in Westminster, CO, or Can You Quit Alone?
It's also quite common to believe that if you wanted to quit using drugs, you can quit on your own without professional help. Maybe this is something that has gone through your mind, and you're determined to at least try before you turn to an outpatient IOP program for assistance. Unfortunately, most people who try to quit using drugs cold turkey find that they're not able to do so because of the severity of their withdrawal and the lack of support they experience.
Withdrawal symptoms can become very strong, and they can include:
- Intense cravings that only increase in severity
- Chronic headaches that don't go away with over the counter medications
- Mental issues such as anxiety and depression
- Insomnia or other sleep disturbances
- Difficulty concentrating on ordinary tasks
The best way to quit using drugs safely, and to protect yourself from relapsing is to choose an intensive outpatient therapy program to give yourself the support you need.
How Much Do Outpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Westminster, Colorado Cost?
Outpatient drug rehab centers don't have to be expensive; especially because of the Affordable Care Act. This new healthcare law requires all health insurance companies to provide benefits for addiction treatment, and outpatient substance abuse treatment is usually much more affordable than inpatient care. The best way to maximize what your health insurance company will cover is to choose an outpatient drug rehab that participates with your provider. That way you can talk with them about your addiction history, and they can contact your insurance company for you. Quite often, outpatient rehab centers are able to maximize your insurance benefits when you choose this method, and you could end up paying a very small amount out of your own pocket.
How Can AspenRidge Recovery Help You with Outpatient Rehab in Westminster, CO?
Here at AspenRidge Recovery, we've helped a countless number of people to overcome their addictions through our IOP program and outpatient drug rehab. If you're battling an addiction, that's not a battle you need to continue to fight on your own. Help is available for you, and because we have such a high success rate, we can confidently say that we're committed to providing you with the best in outpatient rehab.
If you'd like to know more about AspenRidge Recovery, or if you're ready to get started with outpatient addiction treatment, please contact us.