Outpatient Drug Rehab in Littleton, CO: Beginning Your Recovery with an IOP Program
Regardless of how long you've been addicted to drugs, perhaps you now recognize a need to recover from your addiction. Drug addiction has a way of stealing the best years of your life, and it's possible that you once had dreams and goals that you were clinging to that you now know won't come to fruition unless you do something about it.
Here at AspenRidge Recovery, we understand how it feels to come to the realization that you need to get professional help. You're feeling lost and confused, and you're not really sure who to turn to, or where to get help. Outpatient drug rehab offers you the support you need during this critical time in your life, and if you're like most people, the best place to start your addiction treatment is through an IOP program.
You may have a lot of questions about outpatient rehab. Questions like:
- What are the benefits of going to an outpatient drug rehab near me?
- What methods of treatment are used at outpatient drug rehab centers?
- How can I fit intensive outpatient therapy into my already busy schedule?
- Is there a big need for outpatient treatment programs in Littleton, Colorado?
- Can I find outpatient drug counseling near me in Littleton?
The most important thing you can do for your recovery is to get answers to these questions. That will give you the insight you need so that you can make the best decision for you.
The Benefits of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment in Littleton, Colorado
There are a lot of addiction treatment centers that subscribe to the belief that everyone who has an addiction should go through inpatient treatment as the first step in their recoveries. This just isn't the case, as long as you have a quality outpatient substance abuse treatment option.
Outpatient drug rehab offers you so many benefits that you can't enjoy in an inpatient setting, and these include:
- Being able to continue working your full or part time job
- Being able to continue with any volunteer programs you may be involved in
- Having access to the best professional support system while still enjoying your daily activities
- Being able to put the new knowledge and information you learn to practical use right away
- Enjoying potentially lower costs for your addiction treatment
- Being able to continue your education
These are just a few of the benefits of outpatient drug rehab centers, and chances are, you'll discover that there are many more once you get started.
Methods Used During Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Littleton, CO
Every outpatient rehab has their own way of providing their clients with addiction treatment services. However, you'll find that you'll encounter a wide variety of methods because the goal is to address all of your needs. Some of the most used treatment methods include:
- Individual Therapy – This allows you to meet with a counselor in a private setting to discuss your addiction.
- Support Groups – These give you the opportunity to talk with other clients about their addiction experiences, and to share your own.
- 12 Step Recovery – The 12 Step Program has a long history of success because it walks you through each phase of your recovery journey.
- Therapeutic Activities – These help you put the skills you've recently learned into practice.
- Family Sessions – These allow your family members to be involved in your treatment and recovery, and they're a great source of added support for you.
The Flexibility of Outpatient Rehab Centers in Littleton, Colorado
It's normal for people to worry about being able to fit their outpatient appointments into their schedules, so when intensive outpatient therapy is recommended for you, it's normal to feel a little nervous about how you'll make it work. The good news is that your IOP program doesn't have to take up a lot of your time, and it's flexible enough that you can participate and still continue on with your daily activities.
When you begin, you'll come between one and five times each week, depending on your needs, and the sessions are held in the evening, and on weekdays only. This leaves the weekends for you to enjoy with your family, and it also gives you the chance to continue working, going to school, or enjoying your other activities during the day.
The Need for Outpatient Drug Rehab in Littleton, CO
A quick look at the addiction statistics regarding the drug problem in Littleton, Colorado indicates that there is, indeed, a need for better options for outpatient drug rehab.
- Emergency room visits because of Ecstasy use are up 58%
- Emergency room visits because of heroin use have increased 15%
- About 11% of all individuals who are over the age of 12 have used at least one illicit drug in their lives
- Prescription drug abuse is on the rise, and there could be thousands of people in Littleton, Colorado who are addicted to them, but don't realize it
- 86% of all emergency room visits because of overdoses were due to prescription medications
These statistics are certainly eye-opening, and they definitely point to a need for improvements in addiction treatment. If you're currently addicted to drugs, you don't have to become a statistic. Getting professional help through an IOP program can help you avoid that, and give you the assistance you need to recover.
Finding Outpatient Rehab Centers in Littleton, Colorado: AspenRidge Recovery
Here at AspenRidge Recovery, we offer some of the best substance abuse treatment services you can find in the State of Colorado. You'll find that our staff is determined to provide you with the best possible care, and our goal is to assist you with your recovery every step of the way.
If you're ready to get your life back on track and create a new vision and purpose for your life, please contact us to get started with your recovery.