Outpatient Drug Rehab in Golden, Colorado: Finding the Right Outpatient Rehab
Drug addiction affects thousands of people in Golden, Colorado, and so many of them don't realize that they have options to get help that don't involve going to inpatient treatment. Outpatient drug rehab can provide them with the help they need with a treatment method that is flexible, yet effective.
Perhaps you know you've become addicted to drugs, despite your best attempts at convincing yourself otherwise, and you feel as though you're at the end of your rope. You know you need to get help for your addiction, but honestly, you're not sure where to turn.
Here at AspenRidge Recovery, we understand the struggles you're facing. We know what it's like to wake up in the morning and know that another day of drug use awaits you because you feel powerless to stop. We also know that you have a lot of unanswered questions about getting professional help. You may be wondering:
- Are there others in Golden, Colorado who need to go to outpatient drug rehab?
- What qualities should I be looking for in an outpatient drug rehab near me?
- Will my health insurance help to cover the cost of outpatient rehab?
- What can I expect if I choose to go to an IOP program?
- Can AspenRidge Recovery help me find drug counseling near me that's effective?
We want to help you find the answers you're looking for.
The Need for Golden, CO Outpatient Drug Rehab Centers: A Look at the Statistics
Though Golden, Colorado has a fairly small population compared with other cities in the state, the need for outpatient drug rehab centers that offer excellent treatment options is just as great. In fact, statistics show that:
- Of the 20,000 people currently living in Golden, Colorado, over 2,500 of them struggle with a drug addiction
- More than 500 people regularly use alcohol and at least one other type of drug at the same time
- More than 600 people are addicted to heroin
- About 300 people are addicted to opiates, stimulants or other types of prescription medications
- About 300 people admit to being addicted to cocaine or crack cocaine in Golden, Colorado
Perhaps you can see yourself in one or more of these statistics, and you're concerned about what that means for your future. You don't have to continue to suffer with your addiction, and help is available when you choose outpatient drug rehab.
Characteristics of the Best Outpatient Rehab Centers in Golden, Colorado
Once you know you need to get help for your addiction, the next thing you need to know is what to look for in the best outpatient rehab centers. That can be difficult when you've never been to any type of formal addiction treatment before, and even more so when you've only started considering that this might be the path you should take for your recovery.
When you're looking for an outpatient addiction treatment program, you should find out:
- Whether or not they participate with your health insurance company
- What their success rate is
- Whether or not they design specific treatment plans for each of their clients
- Whether or not they are accredited by CARF, The Joint Commission or both, to ensure the level of care you'll receive
- What their treatment methods are to ensure you're getting a varied program that meets your unique needs
Making Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment in Golden, Colorado Affordable
Most people are aware of the fact that The Affordable Care Act put requirements in place for all Americans to get health insurance for themselves and their families. However, they fail to realize all of the other benefits that go along with the healthcare law. Your health insurance provider is also required to offer you benefits to help with the cost of outpatient substance abuse treatment, and in most cases, people have found that when they choose an IOP program, they don't have to pay anything out of their own pockets.
The best way to determine what your eligibility is for outpatient rehab is to contact a facility like AspenRidge Recovery. We'll work with your health insurance company to maximize your benefits.
What Happens During Intensive Outpatient Therapy in Golden, Colorado?
Intensive outpatient therapy is the type of program most people need when they first begin to recover from an addiction. An IOP program offers you so many great options for treatment because of how varied it is.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in group therapy, which is so important when you're working on overcoming a drug addiction. While it might seem a bit scary to share in a group at first, you'll find that listening to others as they tell their stories gives you the chance to realize and learn that you're truly not all alone in your addiction. Eventually, you'll even be comfortable enough to share your story, and you'll help other people the same way they helped you.
Individual counseling is also a great benefit of going to an IOP program because it allows you to work with a therapist in a private setting. You'll learn so much about your own addiction, and what could have possibly led to it. In learning this information, you'll also be able to heal from that pain.
These are just a few of the components of most intensive outpatient therapy programs. There are so many more that are designed to provide you with well rounded care.
Outpatient Treatment Programs in Golden, CO at AspenRidge Recovery
There's no need for you to continue on living a life that's being controlled by your addiction. It is so hard to escape that on your own, but with the help of the staff members at an outpatient addiction treatment program like AspenRidge Recovery, it is possible.
If you would like more information about how AspenRidge Recovery can provide you with the professional support you need during this critical time in your life, we'd love to talk with you about how we can help you. Please contact us today.