Outpatient Drug Rehab in Edgewater, Colorado: Renewing Your Hope for Recovery
At times, it can feel as though you're trapped in your addiction. Try as you might, you're not able to stop using, and you always seem to return to drugs for one reason or another. Most of the time, despite their best intentions, people simply are not able to stop using drugs on their own, and there are many reasons for this.
Regardless of what you may be feeling and experiencing right now, there is hope for your recovery. Going to an outpatient drug rehab in Edgewater, Colorado can change everything for you. Unfortunately, many people tend to believe that they won't be able to recover unless they go to an inpatient treatment center, and that's certainly not the case at all. Outpatient rehab is often just as effective as inpatient care, and this has been statistically proven.
Here at AspenRidge Recovery, we want you to know that we understand the addiction struggles you're facing. It's so hard to admit that you need professional help when you suffer from an addiction to drugs, but that doesn't mean you're stuck living that way for the rest of your life. We'd love to demonstrate for you how outpatient drug rehab can change the course of your life, and answer any questions you might have. Questions like:
- How much does it cost to go to an outpatient drug rehab near me in Edgewater, Colorado?
- What do you look for in the best outpatient rehab centers?
- If I go to drug counseling near me, what will the program look like?
- Why do I need to start with intensive outpatient therapy?
- How serious is the need for outpatient substance abuse treatment in Edgewater?
The Cost of Outpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Edgewater, CO
There are so many people in Edgewater, as well as in other parts of Colorado who believe they can't afford to go to any type of addiction treatment. As a result, they continue to suffer in silence. You might not be aware of how the recent changes in our country's healthcare laws have affected the accessibility of all types of addiction treatment. Health insurance companies are now required to provide benefits to help cover it, and those seeking outpatient drug rehab centers often don't have to pay anything at all out of their own pockets.
Qualities of the Best Outpatient Addiction Treatment Centers in Edgewater, Colorado
You recognize that you need to get help for your addiction, but you certainly don't want to invest your time and energy into a program that won't be beneficial for you. You need to know what to look for in the best outpatient rehab centers to be sure you're choosing correctly. You should look for:
- Accreditation from either The Joint Commission, CARF or both
- A facility that creates treatment plans on an individual basis for each client
- A flexible outpatient rehab option that will meet your needs
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment that includes counseling with a therapist
- A facility that participates with your insurance to either minimize or remove your out of pocket costs
What Should I Expect from Outpatient Treatment Programs in Edgewater, CO?
When you go to one of the many excellent outpatient treatment programs in Edgewater, you should expect to spend a lot of time with your therapist in a private setting. This is crucial for you because it gives you the opportunity to heal from the source of your addiction. You should also expect to work in a support group setting and possibly participate with a 12 Step Program.
An outpatient drug rehab that offers more than one treatment method is preferred over those that don't because it gives you a more well-rounded form of treatment.
Reasons to Begin Your Recovery with an Edgewater, CO IOP Program
For many who suffer from an addiction, beginning with an IOP program gives them the opportunity to get a high level of support without having to commit to an inpatient treatment program. This is important because not everyone is able commit to inpatient care because they have small children at home, or because they work or go to school. Intensive outpatient therapy allows you to attend treatment for several hours during the week, but because you continue to live at home, you're also able to put your newfound skills into practice right away.
Finally, going to an IOP program gives you some much needed time away from home so that you can focus on your recovery and concentrate on getting better. You're going to find that you get an excellent level of support, and the professionals you'll be working with will help you through every step of your recovery.
The Need for Outpatient Rehab in Edgewater, Colorado
You're certainly not alone when it comes to needing outpatient rehab, and the statistics prove that drug addiction in this part of the state is very serious.
- 20% of all admissions to drug treatment centers in Edgewater are due to prescription drug addictions
- 38% of all teenagers in Edgewater have used marijuana at least once in the last year
- Of the 6,000 people who live in Edgewater, Colorado, almost 10% of them has an addiction to drugs
- Close to 82% of the people in Edgewater have abused prescription drugs at some point in their lives
- Hundreds of people in Edgewater regularly use alcohol and drugs at the same time
AspenRidge Recovery: Choosing Outpatient Drug Rehab in Edgewater, Colorado
You're certainly not alone in your addiction struggles, and here at AspenRidge Recovery, we want to rally around you to get you the help you need. There is hope for recovery with the right outpatient drug rehab program, and we'd love to assist you in your recovery journey.
If you'd like to learn more about how AspenRidge Recovery can help you overcome your addiction, please contact us today.