AspenRidge Alumni Support
The AspenRidge Alumni Program establishes a social support network of recovering people, while providing structure to help sustain your sobriety.
Our Alumni program is an imperative step after treatment that helps you learn how to live in your newfound recovery. We offer an ever growing alumni network with many opportunities for support, camaraderie and sober fun.
Belonging to a community of people in recovery makes it easier to maintain your sobriety. Statistics show that being a part of an alumni program after treatment significantly increases your chances of holding onto that sobriety. Volunteering, learning and socializing with fellow alumni and current clients is a crucial part of life after treatment. AspenRidge alumni give back to the community, and find a sense of purpose with helping those new in recovery.
AspenRidge has a dedicated alumni coordinator who is driven to help you stay focused on your recovery while passionate about having lots of fun. Contact us to learn more about our events, activities, and programs.
Ways in which we provide lifelong support:
- Monthly Alumni BBQ’s/Dinners
- Monthly events such as hiking trips & campouts
- Holiday support with additional outreach efforts and events.
- Weekly Alumni AA meeting
- Volunteer programs that connect alumni with current clients, and local non-profits for the opportunity to give back.
- Personal follow-up support
- Private social media support groups
- Alumni panels that give the alumni the opportunity to share their story with current clients.
- 24 hour alumni support line