About AspenRidge Recovery: Colorado's Premier Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Center
At AspenRidge, addiction and alcoholism are treated with the Twelve Step program in tandem with various mental health and trauma therapies. We recognize that family and community systems are impacted by addiction, and aim to treat these peripheral issues as well.
Our Drug Treatment and Alcohol Rehab Program in Colorado includes:
- Beautiful, safe and clean sober living homes.
- Weekly fun activities from movies to group sports to game nights to sporting events to various winter activities.
- Other activities include hiking, team building outings, and day trips.
- Daily 12 Step meetings in Colorado, book studies, & attendance at recovery events and 12 Step conferences.
- 30 hours of therapy a week, between individual and group treatment.
- A variety of assessment and intervention tools to determine a client's needs from the beginning to the end of their treatment experience; including process group therapy, psychoeducational groups, 12 Step recovery, trauma, anxiety, depression, sex and love addiction, sex and sexuality, spirituality, self-esteem, communication, family systems, life skills, nutrition, physical health, social justice, informed consent, self-determination and more.
AspenRidge offers people the tools to live successful and sober lives while utilizing the latest evidence-based therapeutic methods in a safe, accountable community setting.
AspenRidge embodies an approach wherein addiction and alcoholism are treated with the Twelve Steps in tandem with various mental health and trauma therapies. Additionally, we recognize that family and community systems are impacted by addiction. Therefore we aim to treat peripheral issues in conjunction with the client's immediate needs.
Learn more about AspenRidge Recovery's annual college scholarship.
Joint Commission Accreditation
AspenRidge Recovery is accreddited by the Joint Commission, one of the highest honors bestowed upon a drug and alcohol recovery facility.