About AspenRidge Recovery's Drug Rehab Program
AspenRidge Recovery is a unique setting that provides an affordable and effective addiction treatment program. We serve:
- All people 18 and older in need of treatment for addiction to: alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, prescription drugs, meth, marijuana, spice, and hallucinogens.
- Those facing process addictions in conjunction with a chemical addiction.
- Those suffering from many co-occurring mental health disorders.
Our Philosophy & Mission Statement
At AspenRidge, we cultivate a thriving and nurturing community to empower those in our care to achieve self-determination and emotional clarity.
Our Drug Rehab & Alcoholism Treatment Program
At AspenRidge, addiction and alcoholism are treated with the Twelve Step program in tandem with various mental health and trauma therapies. We recognize that family and community systems are impacted by addiction, and aim to treat these peripheral issues as well.
We are dedicated to providing our community with up to date guides and information about recovery. You can find local guides for addiction in your area, more information about co-occurring disorders and rehab, as well as helpful addiction quizzes. AspenRidge is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our Addiction Treatment Program Includes:
- Beautiful, safe and clean housing at our Denver recovery center.
- Weekly fun activities from movies to group sports to game nights to sporting events to various winter activities.
- Other activities include hiking, team building outings, and day trips.
- Daily 12 Step meetings, book studies, & attendance at recovery events and 12 Step conferences.
- Exceptional, masters level clinical care.
- Family services including family updates, family therapy and family workshops
- Equine therapy
- A variety of assessment and intervention tools to determine a client's needs from the beginning to the end of their treatment experience; including process group therapy, psychoeducational groups, 12 Step recovery, trauma, anxiety, depression, sex and love addiction, sex and sexuality, spirituality, self-esteem, communication, family systems, life skills, nutrition, physical health, self-determination and more.