Our Drug & Alcohol Rehab Program
At AspenRidge, addiction and alcoholism are treated with the Twelve Step program in tandem with various mental health and trauma therapies. We recognize that family and community systems are impacted by addiction, and aim to treat these peripheral issues as well.
Get Information on Local Rehab Now!
Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program Includes:
- Beautiful, safe and clean housing.
- Weekly fun activities from movies to group sports to game nights to sporting events to various winter activities.
- Other activities include hiking, team building outings, and day trips.
- Daily 12 Step meetings, book studies, & attendance at recovery events and 12 Step conferences.
- Exceptional, masters level clinical care.
- Family services including family updates, family therapy and family workshops
- Equine therapy
- A variety of assessment and intervention tools to determine a client's needs from the beginning to the end of their treatment experience; including process group therapy, psychoeducational groups, 12 Step recovery, trauma, anxiety, depression, sex and love addiction, sex and sexuality, spirituality, self-esteem, communication, family systems, life skills, nutrition, physical health, social justice, informed consent, self-determination and more